One fee and the month is FREE! Starting February 1, visitors can pay one regular admission fee and return to the Zoo for FREE as often as they want during the month of February. We have also planned a variety of family-friendly event and activities for visitors to enjoy all month long!
Festival du Voyageur Day at the Zoo | Saturday February 4 | 10 am – 2 pm. All activities take place in the NEW Winter Adventureland outdoor play area.
• Bring your camera and pose for a photo with official Voyageurs and Leo, the Festival du Voyageur mascot (12 pm – 2 pm).
• Participate in Voyageur Games and enjoy a sweet Festival du Voyageur treat at the maple taffy station.
• Collect a coupon for 10% off regular priced admission to Festival du Voyageur.
Louis Riel Day at the Zoo | Monday, February 20. Meet players from the Manitoba Moose hockey team when they make a special appearance at the Zoo. Full details will be released closer to the date.
International Polar Bear Day Celebrations | Saturday, February 25 & Sunday, February 26:
• Breakfast with the Bears – enjoy breakfast at the Tundra Grill located overlooking the Zoo’s largest polar bear habitat (Saturday & Sunday at 10 am) $
• Conservation and Zoo Bear Trek – join one of our Educators as they share the stories about our bears as well as conservation strategies. These FREE 45 minute tours begin at the Gateway to the Arctic building and go through parts of Journey to Churchill. (Saturday & Sunday 11 am & 1 pm)
• Check out bio-fact tables and an interactive art installation by Kal Barteski at the Gateway to the Arctic building.
For more details regarding Northern Explorer Month and other zoo events, visit www.assiniboinepark.ca